Thursday, July 26, 2012

YOUNG RIDERS







I am in the process of applying as a coach for the USEA Area II Young Riders team. There are a lot of very good applicants and I’m hoping that my application will be considered. Coaching Young Riders is something I’ve wanted to do for a long time. I really enjoyed my time as a Young Rider and want to be involved and help to enhance the program with my experience. That move from Young Rider to Professional is a difficult transition and I’ve been there and understand that it really molds the rider.


Right after the Millbrook horse trials in New York, I will be taking part as an instructor at a Young Riders camp at the Horse Park of New Jersey. Hannah Sue Burnett, Jennie Brannigan and Lynn Symanski are also instructing so it should be a lot of fun. It’s three days, Monday through Wednesday, of intensive coaching, plus lectures and seminars.

-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment