Tuesday, January 11, 2011

HAYGAIN ™ Sponsors Kristin Schmolze Eventing




I have a big announcement: HAYGAIN has graciously signed me on as a sponsored rider!!! I can't tell you how grateful and excited I am to be a part of the HAYGAIN team! I just picked up the unit on our way to Aiken so I will be getting the run down on how to use it this week and will be updating everyone soon! I can't wait to get started!

From the company: HAYGAIN is a revolutionary steaming system that transforms hay into dust-free forage, giving horses a healthier respiratory system and maximizing their performance. Only HAYGAIN ensures steaming the hay to temperatures in excess of 212 degrees Fahrenheit to kill all harmful fungal spores, mites and other organisms, effectively sterilizing while maintaining the hay’s nutritional value.

Clint Joiner, Director for HAYGAIN, says, “HAYGAIN is proud to have Kristin on our Team. She exhibits a high level of skill as a rider, is well respected in her industry and is all around a wonderful ambassador for our product line.” Team HAYGAIN wishes Kristin and her horses the best in 2011!

To learn more about HAYGAIN hay steamers, visit www.haygain.us.

Thank you to HAYGAIN!

-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment