Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Heading to Fitch's Corner This Weekend


 
We’re going to Fitch’s Corner, near Millbrook, NY this weekend – Lynn Bauer is competing Rhapsody, her green mare; Beth is on George (Castle Jordan) and Rudy (Whistle and Pop); and I’m competing RT (Ricardo Time). My friend and client Joanne’s friend Laurie owns an estate right around the corner from the event and invited us all to stay at her farm for the weekend, so Joanne is bringing Eloise, her lease mare, and I’m bringing Rox along too so we can school and go hacking out together.

My sponsor Jamie Greene from Five-Star Tack is also coming up to watch, which will be fun and exciting, and my former groom, Erica Webb, who was my working student, then my first long-term groom and a big part of my operation, before she left to get married, will be there coaching. I’m excited to see her again – it’s been too long! She’s a registered nurse as well as a coach, and is a great friend – I was in her wedding, and we’ve been through a lot together! I’m so excited to see her again – it should be a great weekend! 


-Kristin

Here are our ride times:

Rall-Durden, BethCastle JordanPRFri 08:32 amSat 09:58 am
Rall-Durden, BethRicardo's Whistle & PopOBNFri 04:17 pmSun 12:50 pmSat 03:40 pm

Bauer, LynneRhapsodyNR-BFri 10:27 amSun 11:56 amSat 02:36 pm
Schmolze, KristinRicardo TimeON-AFri 01:33 pmSun 10:34 amSat 01:14 pm 

No comments:

Post a Comment