Monday, May 14, 2012

Bucks County Schooling Horse Trials

The whole Everbreeze gang was out this past weekend at Bucks County and it was a blast!

Click this link to see the picture[s]:
http://buckscountyschoolingshow.shutterfly.com/355

Carol took the photos and they are AMAZING! She wanted me to mention
that they are in low res for shutterfly viewing but that the actual pics are high res and even clearer......personally, I think they look great already! I think we all need to send a thank you email to Carol - she ran around all day to capture as much as possible with the insane schedule of ride times we all had!

It was a fabulous day and I want to thank everyone that helped make it possible! Especially Vanessa for making the horses look gorgeous!

All of my students were pretty darn impressive out there, making KSEventing/Everbreeze look kinda awesome! Great job, everyone.
 
-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment